The first 18 hole championship golf course of Hungary, which is opened in 1991 in Bad Bük.
Enjoy the unique world, which Pannonian climate, idyllic countryside and beautifully tended, 100-hectare golf course offers an enchanting panorama. Harmony with Nature: on 1 000 000 sqm 10 000 poplars, 7 lakes, and 100 different species of birds creates a uniquely relaxing environment.
Since the inception of the Greenfield Golf has always placed emphasis to the promote on the active recreation services and to meet the higher level of the domestic and foreign demand. All of golfers can find the best entertainment - we invite the novice players to take the first steps in learning the sport. The Greenfield Golf Akademy’s professional instructor, István Wilhelm helps to the further development, so contributing to more complete enjoyment of the game.
For the guest of the Greenfield Hotel Golf & Spa, who would like to get to know the basics of the golf, we offer our golftaster program.
For hotel guests, who play golf, green fee in 2019 from Monday till Friday is gratis, on further days 40% green fee early booking discount.
- Inclusive green fee from Monday to Friday for hotel guests (1 night = 1 green fee for 9 holes) depends on the weather and availability
- Booking of "Classic" or "Superior" room type is obligatory;
- Tee time reservation is necessary before arrival to the hotel
- Handicap number is to be certified;
- The use of the golf course pitch forks is mandatory.
Our golf course will be renovated in 2019, while also a new irrigation system will be implemented. Since this is a complex work, we plan the implementation in several steps.
To ensure an undisturbed game, we can only confirm green fee for 9 holes during the renovation.